- Who we are
- Working with us
- Getting in touch
If you are applying for a role, you’ll need to provide:
- a completed online Application for Employment. They are attached to each vacancy stating:
- the position you are applying for
- your contact details
- if relevant, any criminal convictions you have (see pre-employment checking)
- a Curriculum Vitae (CV) with your complete employment history, work experience and qualifications. Your CV should display evidence of the competencies within the job description.
- a cover letter explaining, with specific examples, how your skills and abilities are suited to the role.
The application form needs to be submitted electronically with your CV and cover letter.
Tips for job applications
For more specific advice you can go to www.careers.govt.nz. This site provides specific tools for composing a Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter. The content of both documents needs to specifically relate to your experience, skills and suitability for the role.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted to arrange an assessment or an interview. If you aren't shortlisted, you will be advised via email.Find out more