Employers and businesses
- Pre-placement discussions to understand business needs
- Free recruitment service to match suitable candidates to employment opportunities
- Support with ensuring ongoing sentence requirements can be met
- Post-placement support – for both employer and employee
- One point of contact that can assist with any questions
- Assistance to ensure compliance with company policy
Employment Makes a Difference
- Getting motivated, reliable, and loyal staff
- Saving money on recruitment
- Filling vacancies and skill shortages
- Showing commitment to diversity
- Achieving positive consequences for the community
Ways you could become our employer partner:
Release to Work (RTW) opportunities
Employ a Release to Work jobseeker who is nearing release and help them develop the habits necessary for stable employment while they are on temporarily release during the day. Our jobseekers add value to your business by utilising the skills and qualifications they have gained whilst serving their sentence.
Apprenticeships upon release
Many of our jobseekers who are nearing release have either fully or partially completed their NZQA qualifications so the next step is to secure an apprenticeship, and this is where your company or industry can step in. Our jobseekers are prepped and ready to go!
Employment opportunities on release
We provide a free end-to-end recruitment service. The jobseekers skills and qualifications are matched with available jobs in the community. Our staff are available around New Zealand to assist with your employment needs.
Employers and training organisations come along to spend time educating and interviewing jobseekers. There are a range of presentations and interactive stalls where jobseekers can learn more about what options are available to them. Be part of our next employment expo by contacting us.
Download our map showing the Industry Training Activities PDF, 859.6 KB at each prison.
To learn more about the different opportunities contact us at email@example.com OR call our Employment Services team on (04) 462 8347