Whether you are already a leader at Corrections, or aspire to be, we all have a role to play in leading by example and demonstrating the professionalism and commitment that is intrinsic to working at Corrections.
What you will help achieve:
- A relentless focus on lifting our response to Health and Safety as we seek to be a recognised leader in this field.
- Mobilising of our effort and resources to support the achievement of the justice sector and wider Better Public Services' targets.
- Introduction of results based contracts with our non government organisation partners where it makes sense to do so.
- Joined -up responses with the NZ Police to address gang activity.
- Investment in our staff through our new Frontline Futures initiative will make internal recruitment, moving between frontline roles and developing as a leader easier.
- Embedding of our emerging leaders programme across the country ensuring talent is recognised and given opportunity to thrive.
“Never underestimate the impact we can have.”