M.01 Movements - internal, directed and specified
Internal, directed and specified
These procedures cover the following:
- Managing prisoner movements, unlock regimes and prisoner work-party handover
- Prisoners at-risk of themselves
- Segregation of prisoners
These procedures are designed to ensure that:
- movements are co-ordinated, documented, supervised and managed to ensure prisoner safety and compliance with custodial requirements and re-integrative services.
- prisoners at-risk to themselves are identified on reception and are managed to minimise their risk of self-harm.
- request for segregation are completed appropriately and the directions and recommendations.