M.03.08.14 Register / Records
- An incident / accident report must be made to the prison director of the prison of any injury to or any incident involving a child resident in the prison.
- A register of all children resident in a correctional facility or prison or participating in the feeding and bonding facility must be maintained by the prison, showing:
- Name of the child and mother
- Location of the child within the prison
- Date the child entered the prison; and whether it was an emergency reception
- Date and details of formal application
- Name of General Practitioner
- Name of alternative caregivers
- Date and reason the child leaves the prison.